We would love to join you in your journey with Christ. God is using Blue Grass Christian Camp to change lives in urban Lexington, public schools, families, summer camps, school year partnerships and through generous donors. We are grateful for the thousands of partners God provides this ministry and hope this site is helpful in creating a partnership with you!
Click the questions below to find the answers to some of our most Frequently Asked Questions.
Donor Registration opens on Wednesday, January 19th @ 1PM. (A link will be sent to qualified donors prior to the 18th)
General Registration opens on Sunday, January 29th @ 1PM.
To qualify as an early registration donor, you must have given at least $30 a month or a minimum yearly gift of $360 in the past year. You may still qualify for early registration if you donate by January 16th, 2023. The easiest way to donate is online.
At Blue Grass Christian Camp we believe your child's spiritual development is very important and should be a high priority. We strive to create a program and experience that will, in partnership with you and your church, help your child become a lifelong disciple of Jesus. The high quality camp experience that we provide can be expensive, but we believe that tuition cost should not be a barrier to any child who wants to attend BGCC. Many people who believe strongly in the spiritual well being of children contribute each year so that scholarship assistance can be given. Therefore, we use the following five principles to guide us in our efforts to help as many people as possible:
1. So that we can assist as many as possible, Blue Grass Christian Camp does not award any full scholarships from our general scholarship fund.
2. There is an expectation that other sources of assistance have been sought out (local church, relatives, etc.).
3. Scholarship assistance will only be considered when a Scholarship Form is completely filled out and submitted prior to May 15th.
4. Our scholarship fund is limited, and assistance is granted based on need and awarded in the order requests are received.
5. A scholarship award cannot be guaranteed even if a scholarship application is submitted on time and income requirements are met.